Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ceilidh's Fancy

I have shifted gears a bit for the time being.  I haven't done much scrapping in a while so that I can pursue another passion: sewing and crafting.  I have been making headbands.  I have been inspired by various crafters online, and on etsy.  One of whom being Snazziedrawers.  I picked up a few of her flower patterns, originally to make flowers for scrapping.  But I got to making some headbands for my daughter, and now I've had a few requests. 



Juno

et tu Paris?


These are a couple I've made for babies.  I have some more too.  I love making them, but as you can imagine they are quite time consuming.  I've already had a few requests for orders.  It's pretty exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Hi I found your blog on Snazzie Drawers. I too have been slowly getting into making headbands. I love your scrapbook ideas and your headbands are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your headbands are lovely! Be sure and charge enough to make it worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete