Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sharing Blog Alert.

Ok, this is TOTALLY not a scrap blog, but I just HAD to share this blog.  I'm a super-duper fan.  It's called Snowy Bliss.  I was looking around for some tutorials on fabric flowers, and I came across this one. 



There are SO many craft ideas on this site.  She even has an etsy shop.  So if you're into spicing up you decor for a holiday or party, this is the place to go.   This gal goes ALL OUT when dressing up a party.

Another blog that I have to share is called Oopsey Daisy.  This one has LOTS of flowers if that's your thing.  Lots of other great crafty ideas too.  Hope you all check them out.  They are well worth the trip.

As far as scrapping goes, I have a few pages that I still need to post.  I found out that I'm going to be July's guest designer for MCS.  I will get my kit next month (hopefully there won't be a postal strike).  I've hinted at some ideas that I have for the projects.  I will get a better sence of my way ahead once I receive the kit!  Hopefully by tomorrow I will have some pages to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment