Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Featured again!

Wow!  Things are looking up in Scrap Land!  Today, my LO "Make Life Beautiful" was the featured gallery fave for Color Combos Galore


Stuff like this really makes my day.  I feel like I'm finding my niche in the scrapworld.  But it hasn't come without so much inspiration from all of my fellow scrappers out there.  I feel that I have much room for improvement.  There's a lot of creativity out there, and I give props to all of those gals out there who share their ideas and their inpiration.

I'm hoping I have the chance to do some blogging AND scrapping this weekend.  If the weather isn't pleasant, perhaps I will.  If it's sunny, it'll be time for shooting...which is really my passion.

While I'm here I may as well share my last project from last weekend.  I made a page based on the MCS Feb Sketch Challenge.  The sketch is by Julie Bonner:


And this is what I did with it:



It's a series of pics of my DD and my nephew.  She helped him get his Hot Wheels truck out of the ditch.  That is why I used the title "The Weaker Sex?".  A little sarcasm, perhaps?  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment