Sunday, March 6, 2011

Weekends are for scrapping!

It's the weekend again!  So that means I get busy with scrapping.  This weekend will be the only weekend in 2 weeks that I may get the chance.  The weather is starting to become more spring-like allowing for more out-door family stuff.  I love to scrap, but sometimes being in the house makes you go a little squirrel-y.  On the flip side, getting out means more photos.  Good thing, because I'm running out of material. LOL.

I was able to get 2 pages done, with a third on the way.  I have it laid out, I just need to put it together.  For the first page, I used my own LO idea with the Color Combos Galore Challenge palette #182.



So, there's the palette.  This is what I did with it:



I realize that the photos don't really go with the "fashion" theme of the challenge.  But as I said earlier, I'm running out of material.  Also, the colours are soft and I wanted the photos to reflect that softness.  Perhaps for next weeks challenge, if I have the time, I'll be able to step up to the "fashion" plate.

For my second page, I used both the LO and color scheme from The Color Room Palette #48. Here's the palette:




Now, here's what I did with it:




I did a little bleaching.  (That's the spritzing in the background.  I used bleach).  The chip elements are K&Co that I bought some time ago at Costco.  I processed the image with Florabella Actions and Textures (love them!!)


I hope you enjoy.  I also hope that I can get that last page done today....and posted too.

No comments:

Post a Comment