Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I love Dusty Attic

Thanks to Vicky Alberto, I was able to make a recent purchase of some very splendid Dusty Attic products.  I cannot wait to start using them  Here's a peek of what I purchased:

 I realize that my photo doesn't do any justice to the spectacular items.  But I posted it just the same.  I will certainly be making some more in the future.  Thanks Vicky!

So, what else have I been up to?  Well, unfortunately not a whole lot.  As I said in my previous post, I've been on a bit of a hiatus.  I needed to recharge the batteries so that I can get the best out of my scrapping.  I also have been running out of photos.  Thankfully there was some nice weather this past weekend, and I was able to take some more pictures.  Also, my recent honour of being selected as a member of the My Creative Scrapbook Guest Design Team has helped a lot too.  I have a few ideas on the go for my altered project that I'll be required to do for the month I do my DT work.  Here's a sneak peek:

I can't wait until I can get started.  All I'm waiting for is my kit, and word on what month I'll be the GDT.   In the mean time I'm going to take advantage of every sunny weekend to get shooting.  To be honest, photography is my first passion.  But I need much more practice.  Until next time....

3 comments:

  1. We will wait for more! nice stuff you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cant wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're a doll for the shout-out... I just bought that dress form from Michaels too! Can wait to see what you do!

    ReplyDelete