Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My NON-Design Team project

Good morning all.  I hope everyone had a fantastic long Easter weekend?  Personally, I think my kidlets did alright by the Easter Bunny.  I was quite busy sewing for most of the weekend.  I was able to finish another dress for my dd.  This one is a pattern by Pink Fig, called The Lily Top. I have a pic, but I'll have to post it later.  For all my fellow sewers out there, I recommend checking them out.  They have some great, and easy, patterns out there for girls.  The master plan behind all of this sewing is so that I can get some cutsie outfits for pics for scrapbooking.  See...there's always a master plan <insert menacing cackle here>.  

I did start on a new project, however.  I thought I'd start another altered item, this time the clock by Kaisercraft
I am using the BEAUTIFUL papers from the Madeline collection by Prima.  Here is a sampling:

Parsley Place - Madeline Collection Item# 842390

Spring Tide - Madeline Collection Item# 842475


Madeline - Madeline Collection Item# 842376


Parkway - Madeline Collection Item# 842420

I'm mixing it up at bit so that it doesn't look too flowery.  The papers are quite busy, but Prima has balanced them out on the other side.  I'm only at the gluing stage right now.  It may be a few days before I get back at it.  We're in for some crummy weather here for the next week or so; that perhaps will give me some time to pick away at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment