Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Project

Happy belated Mother's Day to everyone.  I would have made this post earlier, but my mother sometimes checks out this blog and I didn't want to spoil the surprise.  Remember the project I said I was starting...like, 3 weeks ago?  Well it's finally finished.
Here are some closeups:
 The vine in the background is Dusty Attic. So are the little birds.  Thanks Vicky!!
 The roses are from both Michaels and my kits from My Creative Scrapbook.  The butterfly is by Kaisercraft.
The flowers are by Flower Soft.  They're these little plastic pieces that look like flowers.  Use lots of glue, and sprinkle them on.

I will likely be doing some more sewing coming up.  I'm still awaiting word on my Design Team stuff from MCS, so hopefully I'll hear soon.

I promise I'll try to do some more blogging.  Things tend to get busy around my house.  TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment